Friday, August 8, 2008

critical

as a student of construction management, we always need to calculate the critical time for the scedule. event if my life now, jes like a critical. assignments, test, and fyp, never ending..keep continue...sian.week 11 now, actually week 12 i need to submit dy. but i havent start also..hehe. somemore i still havent start anthing...very keng..haiz, onl last 3 weeks for me...jes bia lo..next week i will know my training place dy..so kang chiong also..hehe...today jes completed 2 assignments in a day...keng..now eh, wanna crack my head to think for my fyp. later 6am i think wanna go to mcd do my fyp..hehe...now should i take a nap first...hope i really can pass all this thing...strong strong strong...wow, jes 2am nia..sleep? still got a person chatting wit me..jes try my best to help her..hehe

No comments: