Sunday, June 8, 2008

hihi~~~bek to my blog

wow..actually this few days i got wrote blog, but in the middle i dint post to here...coz really no mood to write also..erm...how me latelly...haha, me ler, jes attended my leader wedding at flemingo hotel ....had a nice day to them. for me ler...latelly say busy still no busy,but i see my foresee busy..now now still very free..hhaha....but i also need to start plan my future...this few day friends always talk about future...i think need liao lo...kenot wait until tat time jes plan la...petrol increased, i also lazy get far far one..setapak area can already..i jes realised that i got hobby now, is think..i like to think many many think..dun know good or not good also..haiz..actually latelly still ok la, jes funny funny, put 2 two video at here...wanna delete jor...enjoy ba...







No comments: