Monday, June 2, 2008

Looking for job

erm..this few days looking for job also..see them got any internship program give me or not...actually got sent out my resume to few companies..but this thing actually no need i worrid, but dun know i still still it for my self and find by my own. latelly my timing really turned and i wanna to turn bek...i cannot always morning jes able to sleep dy..i wanna sleep early..if not i treannly cannot attend the class. wow life feeling bored..dun know i still cannot get rise my self..still like very tired...jes hide in the room..haha..but i really hope everything will going smooth now..i know that house never be stop changing from this year until now.. half month dy..i really hope all really can staying already dun think about move dy...sometime felt tired. sometime asked the Lord..anyway i cannot fall, if i fall, all the house fall..jes able to support them and encourage them...i can do it....

No comments: