Wednesday, July 16, 2008

coming to the week

yo, i use today to complete my presentation stuff..next week got 1 tuff tuff assignment need to submit and test also. my coursemate worry like red ant. but me...never start yet, even the paper i havent see it. hehe. sometime i felt that our house lacking something at here...may be the atmosphere there. this few months ppl leave..i now jes get the new tenants move in to medium room. then next i wanna to build the house atmosphre and looking facilities. sometime many assingments and fyp hindren my. dun see me always stay in house and always face to the screen look like very siok. i jes busy for my assignment and sometime make me really kenot breath then je direct go behind the sofa and take nap. sometime, feel that whole body like very tired, and sometime sleep witout bath...ops.. when i start my fyp? ialso dun know..i think my friend also havent start yet...wow week 9 ciming soon...fast lo..i almost finish my studet life...in this stage, all my friends jes discuss working.. like es like tat... be storng..fast to get a nice job pls!! thanks

No comments: