Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My life~~

long time no touch my blog, actually this few days i got wrote my blog, but in the middle i padam it. no mood to write. latelly dun know y, damn tired, feel like very easy to get tired. although sleep and wake up, i still can sleep back. is it i need some medicine to me? busy for my presentation, my tests. sometime, really think i wanna give up and sleep la..tomolo test ignore it. but cannot. this my last sem be a student, must face the challenge wit all. last nite i tired until bath also no take then jes sleep. after morning jes realise sendiri one day din take bath. damn tired rite?hehe..human really kenot run out from the tired...few days a ago, han jiang called me and interviewed me by phone, ask about my situation in kl now, coz i apply the helping money from them,actually this i apply since my dad passed away. but until now they jes take action. i almost graduate. wat the poit now? actually i already forget it about this matter. success or fail. i also no care it dy. after tomolo, i think i able to take some rest... if not, i think i jes always study study..really no life....

No comments: