Sunday, May 10, 2009

transformation life~~

hehe, seem i long time dint update my blog dy..few months already..sometime felt quite lazy la..wan to write..dun know write wat rite, dun know today sudenly feel wan to update. suddenly i feel i wan do a lot of things. but dun know how to start to do..hehe. this year 2009. for me study life already ended. this year started to my career life. no more like last time can relax s much. since i join in this company i felt very stress. coz a lot of things wan to learn but now getting good and good, started to know dy and can build house with my own knowledge. i feel exitec. coz this is my first time. after i dead. this building i built still there..hehe. i feel nice, coz i can see the building grown and grow every day, jes like the baby...haha. although ppl said my working so samfu coz 1 week work 6 days. ya..early i really feel suffer, but now i getting to enjoy to my work. cam...i know this company can give future to me. i hope i choose will get rite. my result bad nevermind. i jes know if i put effort to my weak area. i think i able to overcome it. this year i wan to concentrate my my career. and i dream car for this year also. i chasing material. but i started far from the relationship. this is me and my mother relationship. coz i kenot go bek frequently. i only can bek one year one time. today is mother's day. i hope she will know i get a good job, she also happy. but wat she care i can go bek or not. pls give me few years. i wan to prove that my stable position in this company. i hope that this year. God able to bless me although i miss a lot of activities. although i busy, however my heart never get cold. i will praise him also and make my life turn better and betters...

No comments: