Sunday, June 14, 2009

fight for the future

soon, 3 mnths working life already past, however still got another 3 months to go..now at the middle already. just asking my self. what you really get during this 3 months? actually i tell you honestly. this 3 months i work like very hell. last time i work like to take easy way. to make my life to be easy. this time, after i join this company i learned from the senior construction. life is no short cut. everything must learn from foundation. no easy way for me. many trainees and staff said me is the one very hardwing staff in the site, is it true? actually i no wan to prove my self to be hardworking. i just hope i able learn from my senior, so i need do a lot of homework. to improve my self. i never learn so detail thing during my study. actually if i touch this site early, i think my result will get more better. haha. trainees like to take easy way. they like to earn fast mney with less work. but i no blame them coz at least they get their vision. at least they will follow their vision to performe better. me too, i see my vision. i wan to be perform better. i really dun know i live like hell stil i wan to stay at there? but smetime i see my building grow day by day i felt very satisfaction. this is i build one. pround for it. the first project i able to complite it by my self..haha. although wat the life inside i still wan to stay. i believe all the harsh word everything can make me perform better. coz of work maybe i sacrified a lot. i just hope i able to learn it. cz hard to get the person teach u like this. i appreciate his effort. people use 5 years, maybe i use 3 years..hehe..i wan to prove to all, i can do it. future i no grarantee..i just know this year i get my vision. fresh graduate must fight with many many fresh graduate. if cannot perform, is totally out. so just try my best to learn. everything i also wan to learn. jes go on and complete my project..

No comments: