Saturday, October 11, 2008

end of the year

time passing very fast like rocket. still got 4 months left, wanna celebrate chinese new year. this time wat the different is i graduate. think like wanna take one month holiday to me go lepak and makan. kl life make me feel that life going very fast. during i was in hometown. felt that the time very slow, even driving also slow. now go bek when drive in hometown. like the samseng for the road...in front a bit slow then hone ppl. new semester jes began. but for me already no that opportunity to go bek to the uni. in the future, i no dare t think about this. good life for? this time working get a lot. but also sacrified a lot. luckily came a new trainee to accompany me every day. feel like nothing to write..maybe my life now like not new thing happen. is this good or no good? i also dun know... jes go step by step, may God guide me in the future path.

No comments: