Saturday, October 25, 2008

internship assessment

hehe, long time i dint touch my blog, coz my working, i also no such time to write...now see got some time, then let me write something here la. today my site manager told me about my senior, his fail to get interview for the brunsfield company. we very shocked, coz my senior he really very efficiency ppl, and know every thing. he also very hardworking and sometime he able ot until 2am baru balik. sometime we also kenot, but he can. so everytime for the interview we look good for him will able continue to work for this company. but in the end he fail. we dun know the reason. until today my manager told me about his problems. oh, actually every month we have to submmit our internship assesment to the hr deparment. this assessment also a trap for us. my senior keep complaining in the assessment. so in the end he fail to get the interview. so my manager jes advice us dun be so honestly. everything jes write in positive way. dont write some negative or any complaning stuff inside the assessment. hehe. so from now, my assessment will made it nicely, he told us now the market very bad, have to appreaciate every chance. dont try to kill our self. brunsfield also the largest firm at town. so i also very confident to this company. if next time i really got change to get interview for this company. it is good. coz i really learn a lot at here, not only the site manager, although the general worker i also learn a lot from them. try to make friend wit them. hehe..gambate...

No comments: