Thursday, October 30, 2008

FYP

i so so happy while i see to my fyp result...i kenot believe that i can get such result for my fyp. have to thanks God, the rest to my friends for helping me for the fyp. hope that i wont kena presentation for my fyp..haha..actually my fyp also help me a lot, it help me rise up my cgpa also. although i not the perfect one, but i get the cgpa where i already give up..but now i get it. thanks God also.. i really kenot believe that my fyp can get A. i jes hope that i can pass my fyp is enuff for me. but now. i feel like very very happy. coz i sacrified a lot of time to do. actually if u use the heart go to do it. the result come out will be very nice. i dun know how to express my feeling.haha. anyways, thanks God and my friends again to help me to complete the FYP.. Thanks a lot.^^

No comments: