Thursday, May 1, 2008

Last Paper for tomolo~~

today 1st of may is labour day eh..but for me still wanna studying ler for tomolo last paper..wao, soon reach that end of exam liao...i hope no any problem la, let me sun sun pass all, haha..i think after tomolo, my life become meaningless liao..haha..joking man..actually wanna bek kulim but still got something havent finish at here..wanna do siap siap liao,after new sem come, i can get really early...house getting more empty..coz housemates balik jor...after this week i think more teruk liao..haha..nevermind, i think i need to find something to do also..tomolo last paper actually my mood already after exam liao...no much wan to read...jes study all the calculation nia..hope tomolo all the calculation can score! aiyo..my hair getting longer...wanna cut also liao la..after exam wan go saloon find mui mui liao..haha..actually now i very fatigue, jes woke up..actually i no energy to wake up..getting sleepy..ppl old lioa jes like tat la..wanna find something to bubu mmy body..haha...jes say one, good bye to my dear housemates and see u all next sem la!! little cow wanna bia for the last paper again!! gambate!! moo moo!! yes!

No comments: