Saturday, May 3, 2008

My 23th Birthday Presents!!












Baby Milo Shirt From Sista!









Moo MOO fROM Jun











Photo Frame from Cg Members












Honda Wallet From Doraemon














McD Toy "Iron Man" From Caleb Lee













LaLa Shirt from Ashley!
Yeah! my 23th birthday finally get a push stop..at here wanna thanks for those celebrated birthday with me and ur all presents! this years present get more than last year!! haha, shirt got 2...wakakaka..jes wanna snap down all my presents and share wit my friends..also also wanna thank for those pas laju sent the present to me also..wakaka..i will appreciate those presents and that moment! any way...besides thanks still is thanks!! thanks for everything! thank s my God!! give thanks to all! yes!! haha! too high izzit? ok la...also thank for all ur wish!! huraaay! lalalala~~~
































































1 comment:

junnie said...

yer..
see how u torture my moo moo..
become so ugly liao.. =(