Tuesday, May 27, 2008

overnight lepak….20/5

wao, tonite went out with my primary school mates, they need go to camp tomolo, so, last gathering wit them. That moment we went to yam cha, went cc play game, and then they bought me went to penang ate cha kuey tieu wit fried duck egg, wao..very special rite? But the duck egg same wit chicken egg lo, first time I eat fried duck egg..haha..bek to hometown really can neutralize all my emotion, my physical and etc. sometime, feel that hometown life really no so rush, everything come out dim sum wit friends yam cha wit friends birding wit friends..stay at home enjoy ama cooking. Life very nice. But after bek to kl. All the things need to face it. Especially now, final year, house, study, everything need to face it. Maybe God training me now b4 I go out to work. But I really learned a lot, although the period very hard to pass, however I still can see out the good thing from the bad circumstances. It I think very useful for my future. Sometime be leader, heart cannot be soft already, sometime really need to know how to reject ppl, God really train me in the good way, so child until now, my heart always be soft, now I start to train to be hard, and also dare to speak out my comment to them. Everything I still need more strength to do it. And I also belive that God always beside me and teach me how to do. Sometime I really get it the God try to tell me something. Everything. Must follow the time, and also must be the rite time. The time haven’t come and u do it, in the end u will get it perfectly. Last time I tot leader very to do. But now, leader no the easy to do. But I still need to follow up and learn how to do. It might useful for my future also..+)

No comments: