Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WHC Church Camp 2008

wao..3days 2 nights camp so awesomes..i jes bek from the genting peacheaven..also let mi learned a lot from there, never forgot the moment have fun with my teammates. although the schedule arranged until very pack and we play until so fatigued also, however we still get the meaning at there, it also help in ppl grow wit mature. also lepak at genting a while..very tired after bek to kl...tomolo wanna bek to hometown dy. jes wanna help my mother doing something, especially the financial problems..she help me apply jor a subsidiary from a acciociation. i need go bek and do and interview. and also wanna bring my book bek to hometown, coz my uum friend wan my text book for her research. and another thing is my friend wedding....i need to go also..after be a leader, the first thing wat i wan to learn is dare to say out..everything i must say out..Hope God always around me..actually i really wan to pray for B-15-6 house. this year one come one out..none stop to continue it...when this house able to stay wit harmony? maybe this able let me grow more mature..anything i surrender to God..the destiny, the problems, everything i surrender to Him. open they heart and grow mature, dont coz all move also follow the season and move..!

No comments: