Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Darkness




everytime ppl saw into my room and me was inside..they always said, y u dun wan switch off the light? is no good for ur eye u know? maybe for already like like this, i dont like to switch on the light coz feel that eye very pain. the light like very bright..i kenot tahan it..i like dark coz i feel that my feeling is coming that time, plus music and my my performance..i think that time wat song i play out will express from my heart, no matter happy or sad, it is same for me. this wwekk is study week, next week will start my final exam. everyday i read little and little coz my time manage until sui sui dy..will finish it b4 i go for exam. see the pic rite, this is my harmonica, i like to use it to play the music when i in the room alone or in the darkness. imagine that in the darkness, like no hope for ur self, suddenly come out wit the nice music. this is how i express music for my feeling..if u ask me how to play harmonica, i really dun know one, i dint learned it b4..when i hold this, i jes blow wat song i know, coz inside my heart already got the song sheet, then i can blow it out..if u ask me the music theory, hehe, soli i only know the basic, advance i dun know..hehe...yesterday, i joined the secret place, dun know y suddenly pastor said about he see cook...that time i really think about the new recipi..wat i eat from my mother, i wan learn it out, and i also wanna find the simple one..complicated i can make, ut need a lot of cost, so for me this noob person jes find the cheaper than nice one and make..dun know i like the cook dy..jes i dont have a perfect kithchen for me. i think that, i still young ,many things should try and do it..even cooking, next time if my mom or my gf they kenot cook, i still can cook..although i dint have any music cell, but i try my best for another way, that is cook. many people know cook, but they no cook, so this is my time go to learn from them and steal their recipi. actually my mom is the big recipi in front of me, if u see my previous pic then u will know how keng my mom can cook..hehe. sometime feel that if i put in my hoby into my career, i will be more hardworking, i think people also think like tat, actually i really dun like to study..hehe..wanna graduate dy still say this kind of thing..haha..if i can choose...i better do wat i like..think that cook easy rite? wat the cook person willing to see is not the person eat one say his food nice..but he can see all the person finish his food. that y every time the chinese new year reunion dinner so impoertant. every time my mom prepared the food for me, i think this time can can tell my mom no need worry for me dy, i can take care of my self..haha

1 comment:

Caleb Lee said...

In the darkness
In the secret place
In the stillness
You are there