Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Final Exam..b4 11hours

always see the movie like 4 something happen..they will put the time below it..like bla bla bla before 4 hours or wat..hehe, now i also wan same wit them and put it..still got 11 hours wan sit inside and exam,,,but later wanna wake up early to my last revision. this paper a bit worry, coz it kenot use own word to write, sure get low mark..so must understand the question first then jes answer...this saturday wan do new recipi..already called bek to my mom, asked her some secret skill..haha..this saturday wanna cook for it..God bless my success la..hehe..wow, so far cook, i alsocan cook somuch dy...every time i learn and learn..actually jes put the heart to cook, sure very nice..haha..latelly ppl also watch tong sam fong bou...watch until all like insane liao..haha...me too...but got exam..still read be normal..hehe.. wow 10pm liao..dun wan talk liao..tomolo see me how to first blood ba!

No comments: