Friday, September 12, 2008

Unbelieveable..

do u bealieve or not, in this world actually got another person, he/she thinking actually same wit u...even u know wat that person will think and also know the decision that person make. actually in this world, actually got few persons are same one..but they allocate in difference area. it is hard to find it. haha. if let u know this person who actually know wat u thinking, do u scare?or feel very happy coz got a ppl able to understand u..haha.. tomolo will be another battle to go, so tonite still same sleep at 10 then wake up early for tomolo...a lot things to read, but we suspected lecturer will come out the same questions as the pass years paper, even the tips he given also same..so i will aim there..so hope tomolo will come out la, haha...let me can score for this paper..i hope this paper can get A. hope it ya, coz the lecturer mark very cincai...haha. but still be to do more patent let him mark until happy ma. after this neh, have one week break..next saturday jes exam dy
haha..so long rite? i also dun wan dee...but nevermind la, this will be the last for my life haha....then ler go to industrial training for few weeks...then nee..haha, this is my turn to convo dy...every time join ppl convo...now my turn ppl join my convo...wakakakaka...last few days talked to my friend, suddenly he told me our convo might in kampar ler...wah..so far..hope at ampang can liao la...wan go until kampar very sian neh....jes convo at here then ok liao la..hhaa...pray ya...erm...that nothing dy,...jes let me finish the exam tomolo, wakakaka...then let me rehat rehat liao...haha...enjoy, alex!

No comments: