Sunday, September 7, 2008

Destiny~~

tonite, suddenly got a friend called me, she said her car jes broke down. she felt that very desperate and sad, no matter in her career or relationship. she felt that for her life..like very useless. actually this friend we knew since we were form 3. although we never meet b4, however anything she will share to me or me share to her via phone or msn. long time i dint see her online. until this few day jes saw her on9. finally knew that she now training. she same wit me, her father also passed aways same time with my father. but she more suffer than me. she need to take care her mother some more, coz her mother kenot work. for me, my mum still can work. for anything things in the house, my mom still can settle. she different, her monther always wan money from her. she jes earn 800 per month. deduct all the things, she like no much money to eat. so wat i can help her jes help her. suddenly she told me she felt that ppl life like no meaning. then jes give her some counsel also la..since our life same. so, jes give her more support and advice. share about my life here to her also. i think she quite ok now. hehe. hope her able be strong to overcome all the circumstances. anything wan to help jes call me la. few more days my exam will start. i hope that every body able to study smart. life precious. i aprreaciate now i have. life with meaning full how difficult i also faced it dy. now still can at here and writing my blog. although i very tired. but soon, i will see the rainbow after the rain....go ahead!

No comments: