Friday, September 19, 2008

saturday is a good day

finally reach tat day coming...waiting already one week..damn boring and boring also...i hate waiting...should be fast complete it..this time should i say is the last for my..coz this year going to end my degree life at utar..ops when u reach the end, u will think bek the start..i still remember the first time i in the utar orientation..hehe.. now already the old hantu at utar..also going graduate soon. this time my holiday very short, it can say no holiday if i wait my result..i decided i dun want wait dy...everytime i wait..now i wan be confident to bek..hehe...less than one week have to come bek..so lame..actually i go bek also see my parent...haiz..latelly quite hot..i kenot tahan..bath liao still same..erm...nothing to say for it...tomolo last paper neh...hope it i can do la...hehe actually i no that much confident for the last paper..God assist me k

No comments: