Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today new recipi




today suddenly wan to cook, cam dy..i like cook for much..maybe this is my new hobby now. ppl will think me jes playplay only la. but seriously i hope that i can learned all my mom recipies. coz she very keng in cooking, everytime u see me go bek hometown u will see me will grow..haha. the pic shown "wan tan"? simple called wan tan la, but this is called "jiang nan xiao kun kun" i learned from recipi book. i think that take for fry will be better. coz suddenly wan to cook, so kenot not get so much ingredients. so i prepared it with limited ingredient wat i had. finally going to the last paper for exam..also the tuff paper, for me la, coz i much like this subject, and i also kenot find the spot to read..i also dun know wat i reading for. hope that last min i get the spot to read la.. ppl asked me, wah..see u always nothing to read one, still felt tuff? yahor...coz when i reading u all still sleeping ma, how to see me reading ler..lol. today go mcd get a lot of ramadan cupon bek. jes take it la hehe, latelly like always mcd mcd...a bit scare dy...hehe. old man is like tat, the energy power already finish it..when reach the time..my mind already die...see like body without soul dy...haha..this time will going bek hometown to see my mom and friends. then have to come ek b4 hari raya...time is crucial for me... have to rush it.. convo coming soon...i really waiting that day coming!! although my father kenot see it, however i did it, and i dint let my father get dissapointed. coz i finish my degree soon. wat i promised him b4, i will finished it watever how i suffer. thanks God coz i able to finish my degree soon. no easy to finish it...hehe..how many thousand maggi mee i took b4 dy...this called sometime u get something, in the same time u also need to sacrifiy something. we learned from econimic. i get the degree, but i sacrifing my health..hehe..dun learn it from me....

No comments: