Sunday, April 27, 2008

14 weeks going fast......

wow, 14 weeks going faster, every weeks must busy until the end. finally i finished it my last report yesterday. i now can rest few days and then next week start my final rivision. actually this sem no hard for me,but lecturer always trick us. so, ever thing must be careful when answer the question. this sem the study more focus on experience, if got work b4, sure can answer all, yesterday went to watched movie. it can say that i first time watch chinese movie in kl, i still remember that i watched initial D last time in penang, hoho. now everthing were settle,jes waiting final exam coming it. after that 3 months break.wow, long tme i dint have like this long holiday, perhaps my lecturer wanna hire me la,haha, coz he said he wanna hire a group ppl draw the building. need study back my autocad liao haha. if not, then jes temporary say good bye to kl and balik kampung incubate!! hoho

No comments: