Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Deepavali

actually jes came bek from church, just had a great prayer in the church. deepavali can cuti a day, also let me rechrage my energy. always like tat, until now also dun wan go to bed. say i tired? looks no..issit latelly i train until can tahan dy? every day sit 8 hours office. now prayer like nothing, also no felt tired or wat. finally companny offer me to another level position. tat is head hunter. but this position, need to achieve their target, if not, in the end quite stress. they also wan the part time hunter, so even now u study they also can let u try it. but for me really no interest la, coz this position like wanna cheat ppl one, coz we need to find out the competitor details. so we have to use different technic to get the information from the competitor then to our client. plus i will not longer be there. so, still consider reject their offer. but my data entry look almost finish. around 10days i think i able to finish it, my speed able to break the record for tat company, so i choose make it slowly. dun be fast sometime. well today deepavali, i think shloud stay in house tidy up my things, nite find friend eat gua. working life should be continue it, actually my job already simple and good pay. hope tat i able to work until next month. if not haha...balik kampung again lor...

No comments: