Tuesday, April 29, 2008

happy valentine?

life changed bek to usual, chinese new year already passed few days ago. went bek to kl and started my busy life. when i bek to homwtown, wat i like is all my steps will automatically slow down. and relax in hometown. anything no need too rush. so, in my house, i able sleep until very late, but in kl, only few hours i can sleep then automatically i will wake up. this year is my last year, also is my busy year. wat i very worry is my final year project. seem a lot of thing i need to plan, but time not alow me plan too long. anyway, so far i finish 2 assignments already then next week will be my last week to rush my project. soon, this week will be my week six of the lectures, few weeks need to go again to my final exam. today is velentine's day. for the single, i only accompany my assignment and celebrate the valentine's day. in my mind now, i only hope i really can finish my project, finish it....

No comments: