Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Blog For Little Cow

yeah...finally i used 3 days to move my all blogs from friendster to here..134 posts...wao..i tot one day can settle where know i need use 3 days =.=, really tired..the reason i move to here, coz friendster really no much function let me play, although now my blog jes released, but will promise u all i will add in more functions here. 134 posts, i got read some..really make me remember something hehe, i can see from last time until now a day punya today..sad,happiness all inside..actually i got remove a lot of part during i and my gf moments...but now i jes hope i able to reserve all this old posts..haha...thanks for my fans wor..come here support me..next time my blog will post here already, no more in friendster!! remember liao lo!!! erm...my housemates getting less ler..coz all balik kampung jor..me still wnna suffer until this friday..but nevermind la...finish my exam fisrt jes plan all my thing..this period no much study la, jes have a look for all the thing...i only aim pass nia ma...so no much stress like them..jes hope i can pass all,i happy jor..i no a tamak ppl..wakakak..

4 comments:

junnie said...

bibubibu..
wo lai liao..
rmb to take pic for the moo moo har..
i forgot to take pic b4 send to u..
guai guai har devil evil moo moo ~

junnie said...

wei ar btw..
u're too thin in tat pic liao..
not nice..
ur msn display pic more nice..
muahahaha.. =x

Alex Chin said...

lol, so many complaint..take u buang from the sky baru know..ngek ngek ngek!!

junnie said...

fwuahhh..
u ni orang manyak busuk lor..
oops i mean..
manyak jahat lor..
mana bolih maciam ini mia?
har har har?
mana itu moo moo pic?