Saturday, April 26, 2008

future way

although this sem look very flexible, however i getting to start thinking my future already. i might no got 3th sem so i jes got 2 sem only. getting graduate soon. latelly start to think after finish my degree where i suppose go to work ? i think tat i should back to my hometown and get the job first. my mum still there i think i need back to her side and take care her dy. day by day. passing like tat. soon, year 2 almost finish it. final year project coming soon. what important know what i want in my future. look very tired. tired. sleep ad sleep, time also no enuff for me to sleep. reality world hard to get a true friend. jes follow my plan b4 now. what is impoertant is finish my degree first. this most important to me and also my father.

No comments: