Sunday, April 27, 2008

sweet memory

today,i jes get my primary school and secondary school website. finally, my school get their own website. rethink. i long time dint back to my primary school and secondary school already. i saw the pictures of my school from the website. let me remember back a lot of sweet memory at there. especially my friends and my teachers. for my teacher,some already passed aways and some already pencen. now,the school already change the new teacher to teach. i saw my juniors. they still a kid. jes like me tat time. friends always forever that time. coz we no need worry anything and thinking simple. every day we play. my school is a old school,it was built b4 the 2nd war. during the 2nd war. my school kena close it and after the 2nd war,then my school jes reopen back. so,my school actually got a long history. childhood very good. wan play then play,still remember that my primary school result very good. but until secondary school, became ghost liao..haha.like to play. tat time although sian.but friends always stick together. break time we stick together, after back we also stick together. but after f5,every person got their own way to go. me also. so,now wanna keep contact also hard.some already married to skudai.long distance. i really appreaciate that memory. coz tat time i really found my true friends. but now. anything wanna be independent. time jes passing like water.suddenly,i so miss my school. if really got a chance,i wan to back and take the pictures for my school. now my school already become more nicely than b4 already. but the building still there, what is changing is..the people there,and the teacher there. no one can be longer at there, one day we still need to step out this school and face a lot of problems for this social. i love u chio min. "mang guang cha dua chang"!! haha

No comments: