Saturday, April 26, 2008

David love God so much

after this few day, my heart getting peach. i relised tat, sometime we share the gospel with other person, is u pull him up but no him pull u down. maybe the result come out will get dissapointed to us. but ask ur self, u already try ur best from here. God will know it. we come to share good news to all. from here, we also getting closer with our God. by faith, we can do anything. sometime i also will get shocked, my friend suddenly will ask me about christian. from here i relised tat, all ur action will get influence to other. jes follow him and dun ask, sometime will get a good result! my another christian friend asked me, if one day God wan u to marry a girl the girl never got communication or relation ship anymore. will u marry?? this question i also ask my self. izzit like tat got good future between me and the girl? never talk, and dun know anymore. i cannot answer her, but she no think so much jes give me a answer, she will follow God and listen to him marry tat girl/boy. pastor kong hee i know tat he was no "pak tou" process, he direct married his wife. when God wan him to build a new generation church in singapore, God also give him a view and wan him marry a girl they never know each other. pastor kong also follow wat the God said and ask the girl:"do u marry me" u know how the girl answer? first i think tat the girl get get shock. or i do, but no, the girl direct ask back him, When? follow ur God. u will get difference thing around u

No comments: