Tuesday, April 29, 2008

the time of working is most tired for me~~

every day i think i wanna to graduate soon and working, now this already make a reality for me? although this is temporary, however, i already realised it work more suffer than study. after a week i working in office as an admin. i already felt very very bored there. coz 8hours i only sit there, and only my fingers move, whole body nothing to move. i cannot sit there longly person. so every time i hope finish my work soon. my work also bored until i dun know how to say. for me wanna get a suitable job for our self very hard. every time, we like binding by the time, cannot control it jes let it control.last day had lunch with my collegue, from they heart i knew that they aso work under the stress, although saturday and sunday is the holiday, howerver, in their life, every hours also is they working hour. coz sometime their client only free in the weekend, so, they really need to sacrify their time to meet their client.after a week i realised tt, kl ppl doing everything also fast, even eating, they also very fast. look like cannot get slow. they told me, if u get slow, u will be disdominate, so when younger, really need to work hard. for me, izzit we need fast? i scare one day we fast until the end we get nothing, but life here is like tat. u cannot be slow, even take LRT also need fast and push. if not, u always behind ppl. always face all the OL..me also feel nthing. having lunch most of time alone. but only temporary. if long term staying there, i think i really cannot tahan it....

No comments: