Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Alex, study week jor eh!!

hai yo, tis year, i become lazier, a lot of class i dint attend also...issit, final year student always like tat? coz final year, really getting less and less thing to study..most of the times jes focus on our final year project..after submmited the fyp, the time will getting free than b4..nothing to do dy, this week is utar study week jor, a lot of my friends and utar friends started to be hardworking, included me also la..hehe. it can see the msn a lot of ppl put the title, exam, exam, exam...maybe this is the exam season..all reload their bullet liao,i think.. this exam, for me really enjoy, i dun know y? only 4 sub..the tips give to us very obvious.. but also need to study la, got tips no study how can...i like tis time exam...hehe, jes very like, no reason lo...see, april coming dy, jes rethink bek, promise my hometown friends will meet them in may while the chinese new year..time pass fast..next month i able to meet them dy..hehe.but after i come bek to kl again, i think i less to bek to hometown jor, if my industrial training in kl, then after the last sem, i have to go traning immediatelly jor.. now i dint find any company, i think i jes depend utar find for me..lecturer encouraged us take master, but for me..my education limitation jes able reach until this level..the final year, i will more appreaciate my gathering wit my classmates, coz after v graduate, i think most of the time, v jes focus on work...anyway..jes surrender to God, depend He wan to send me to where..wakaka..all say amen!

No comments: