Tuesday, April 29, 2008

working life started...

b4 coming bek to kl, always worrried about hard to get the job, but never expects so fast only bek to here a day then start to work dy. telling God,my needs, always kacau God to give me work. now He really give me a good payment work, for me is ok liao la, as long as i get job, can spend my free time, get income then no problem. actually tat day in my mind really no interesting for this. coz i search the work all the night, jes start wan to sleep at 7am till 9am like tat, they called me dy. tat time i really dun wan to go, but got a strong energy push me go, plus i also appoint liao my lecturer wanna accompany him go to site visit. but tat day dun know y, i really go to change my shirt and go to work, i also dun know y? on the way to work, i already wanna tell lecturer i may no go, but the lecturer automatic sms me and told me site visit postpone.. wao.. this time everthing settle. i jes put all my heart go to see the job. in very funny situation, i get into it and started work. collegues all very good, after they teach me jes let me at there do my things, izzit first day got this offer or wat, after a while jes know all of us is came from son of God, may be our religion are same, so we able talk wit happly. in company, jes heard jesus name, still tell me after work and get the salary ,remember put ur 10% offering oh..wakaka..so far for me ok la, every people good. i also hope i able to spend more time wit them again..

No comments: