Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mission Accomplished

dun know y...today feel so happy, coz i pass all the subjects in the end. i no need take sup paper dy, haha. plus 3 months holiday..God really treat me so Good. now feel like no burden. wan eat then eat. wan to sleep then jes go to sleep, wan to play then go to play. wow, this life actually no much. if for the working person. but i still wan to give thank to God let me pass all the subject, even the super hard one, i also pass it..i very happy coz i never did the paper wit so confidence. this time,i answer the paper wit my confidence. actually i know my result dy,but still stay at here wait. but today my last result also released dy. i very happy see all pass it. everythime my cgpa always slight down,i think this time can slight up liao gua.haha. thing over here, tat mean i wan back to hometown dy. today already phone to my mum and told her dy. wow, long time really no meet my "si gui" friends at hometown, dun know they fat liao or slim liao. everytime i back to hometown wit rushing. rush back then rush back to kl again. i think this time i can stay longer a bit la, haha. think wanna take my guitar back coz my hoetown friend called me teach him but really no hand to take my guitar liao..haha.next time ba,this time teach u basic first. wow, rethink back, 3 week i focus on my exam,in the end i get the result. really feel is very good. i also wanna thank to my group mates accompany me study and always yum cha. haha...i also celebrate the moon cake festival when we study. suddenly very miss them, but they back to hometown jor. anyway, when i coming back will find u all yam cha liao la..haha. and also thank my lecturer, teach me so patiencely. thank u..i very happy..haha

No comments: