Saturday, April 26, 2008

miss my hometown friends

long time no back to hometown,sometime think tat back to hometown nothing to do, hard to get contach my friends. every body got work,some more no around the hometown and going study. hard to gather together, jes only new year we can see each other. sometime very miss my primary and secondary school life, i got my friends and we play together and study together. but after f5, we all got difference way to go. some already immegren to usa. some already disapper ,dun know where they go, some still like tat, the face and face never change it. some from ugly change to pretty. some from short change to tall. always i look through my friendster. i saw they pic. and think back last time we play together but now we difference place to got different vision. getting big, getting wanna rethink last time. especially my friends. maybe one day b4 i die i will think back all this, jes like a empty dvd now recording, until me game over,this recoding will stop it.........

No comments: