Saturday, April 26, 2008

ptptn released

wa,finally ptptn came...now i can be "fong sam" a bit liao...but also need to save save use la....
today whole day in the room, look like prisoner. think a lot. jes feel tat very tire. i let devil defeat until gau gau...if wan to raise up. i think need more time to stand up. although i know tat victory always belong us... however, sometime devil still can pull down urs..i dun know y i always give ppl misunderstand me.. ex like tat, now friends also like tat... if i said wrong something,everybody blame me.. nevermind, next day i still pull down the problem and smile wit them. very fake, very fake...y i cannot do what i want? i wan cry then cry, i wan laugh then laugh...but y i need to pretend laugh actually cry....
my heart already cold.....
i dun know y i so useless, God still wanna choose me as His servent?
actually,answer i know it long long time..but my mind still appear this funny question.......

No comments: