Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jusco Gift

wao, yesterday i received a lot of coupons from jj, got nando la, kenny rosters la, all eat one...haha, but all like very expensive one..haha, dun blame me ma..ppl wan save money...very poor lo..wat i doing latelly, very gao gao, burn the next paper burn until so suffer, then went out play ps with friend...sian..lazy to memo, should say impossible to memo, need to understand it..quite suffer, coz no mood to study at all...somemore think about go where to lepak after the exam..haha. latelly i quite long no play my guitar...jes put over there. sumtime take out my lao ya harmonica to play..after exam, really wanna find my lecturer call him repair my harmonica...haiyo...latelly nothing happen la..jes exam nia..finish on 2/5, yeah..hope no resit paper for this time la..wei aka, tian shi jie jie wer..haha..got any gift wanna give me boh? tian shi jie jie should give me bit bit give..i no so greed la. i wan my parent all be fine can liao..no so greed rite..hehe

No comments: