Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day 2 in the house:

Today nothing special happen, stay in the house whole day and eat, drink, sleep. Life so enjoy. Long time din have this life already. Always busy and busy. Sometime we stop it and see, we will see a lot of wonderful things around us. But we only busy always. So we can’t get the wonderful things around us. Stay in house tiding my things. And checking all the house expenses and income. Make it simple to mum. Today I jest realize that a lot of things in the house already broken. Need to fix it. But all this things need some money lo. Still cannot repair all this things. How ler? Wat can I do? Nothing lo, jest use it with careful. Jest now received a called from my friend. Great to hear his voice. Very exiting now coz tomolo will meet my friends. Long time dint see them, dun know they become fat, slim, or what. Stay in house very boring, but in the contrast I really can take this opportunity to refresh my mind and my body, no internet here. although cause me inconvenience. However still feel tat good also, no ppl will kacau u. like u stay at the outside without any telecommunication. Now listen the music and reading some book. Jes now friend asked me wanna go to
Singaporeor not when hari raya. Haiz, I really long time no go to travel lor. Very miss travel. If now I got a lot of money, I sure go here go there. Ok la, nothing special today. Plus nothing to do, so jes writing some wu liao blog la, haha….ya, tomolo wanna going to visit my father. Tat day 1 year he pass away I no go back, coz exam season, now back liao,tomolo wanna go to see see him. !

No comments: