Sunday, April 27, 2008

still have 1 week to go...

ptime passing so slow, i jes realised tat i still got 1 week jes start my exam. ppl already started today. study week very boring,always stay at house. actuallly also no much to study,coz this time my time got over sufficient to me. so for today i jes used 1 hour only to finish my today revison. then the rest doing what?sleep lor...but latelly coughing still havent be fine. my stomach mucle started pain coz of the coughing. cough so much sure started pain liao la.also very suffer. talking like cannot talk.wat to do? pray for healing only lo. free de ma,buy medicine need money. actually no much like study week and after exam ,coz look like nothing to do,suddenly feel so so so free. staying here, also waste time. wan to back. bus ticket expensive ma.cannot always back wit siok siok. although staying here, good,but for me tat person no "poi" one sure die haha...

No comments: