Sunday, April 27, 2008

Refresh my Body~~Lord

few day no sleep for looking the fyp title. finally yesterday i met a supervisor he accept my idea,but he want me to prepare a proposal to him. latelly, i really tired, i think not mine only, all the utar students also tired. how i tired, i also remember tat how the Christ tired tired than me,jes only little tired. so what? last few day i met a friend, talk talk talk, after this he very interesting for the christian, he asked me many questions. i know him from buddish background. but since he so interesting, i jes share wat i know about the Christ to him. and call him come to church, coz this week got a pastor from new zeland come to malaysia for deliverence. i think is good, sometime we not realise that we rasuk or not, last time i saw one person, actually u also dun know he kena rasuk, he always smile wit u, look his life no pro, but tat day when pastor push his head. tat time u can see him different wit usual already. always belive God power can overcome everything,even us also got this authority to make it. our prayer can prevail all the things. although satan like to temp us. as a Christian Son of God, u had this authority to bind them. i suppose accompany my friend go for see, coz he seem very interesting for all this, but finally he still said he got other matter to do, cannot go, last time if for me, i will call him go, but rite now, i realise that, we share gospel not using our mouth to share, but is using our attitude to share. wanna ppl to belive in u and trust u, our life must be change. if our life very down and share gospel to ppl, this will come nothing for them. our heart importance. i no force him. i know i still got time to share with him. trust in God. although i tired, however...loving God cannot be deduct. attitide our self very important, even me also see that my bro and sis attitude and change my thinking for accept Christ. many testi they shared wit me. even pastor he also shared with me y he accept Christ b4 he havent be pastor yet. Our God really come as savior, he save a lot of his children. for those still forsaking Him, dun let it continue. joy and peach always come to u when u belive. miracle also...

No comments: