Sunday, April 27, 2008

desire

every person got their desire? difference kind of ppl got difference type of desire, some still got a lot of desire... when we childhood, we got a lot of desire...teacher always asked how ur desire for ur future, we always gave a lot tat time, but when we growing up, we feel that sometime, our desire hard to be reality. some will say tat, depend my qualification, my level? they never think tat, now, they have no desire, but desire has them...they start to rope by the desire. tonite cell group share jes now very good for me..also let me rethink back about my desire...u know, i get my desire after i form six, also when i know the Christ Jesus. sometime i think, if tat time I dun know Jesus, how my life will be?? desireless? haha.i heard many of my friends getting marry soon, great news. so, they need to plan now and get ready from now... for me? haha,still never think this stuff yet, broke wit my gf, wat i now jes hope i can finish my degree now, a lot ppl put hope unto me.. included my father..but he cannot see me graduate, but nevermind, he will know it and proud it coz he got a son like me,haha. i cannot get marry rite now coz i know tat, i still got a lot of liability at outside. although my relative will support me,however i still think tat, no good i use their money. wat i think now actually very simple,finish my degree first, and then get a work and let my mum get rest liao. she also no young liao, is the time i take care my mum dy... and also settle all my debt out side, money important to me, parent more important than money, then my life partner ler,jes surrender to my God la, i trust him will choose one to me...hoho..jes belive that, i can do anything with the God strength. jes pray it like wat the cell group share jes now... as we pray, we shall receive..pray effetively..nothing impossible. what the pastor said very nice, he said that, we must be a prayer warrior but no a prayer worrier. the fire of prayer can burn it..devils also need to run away..so.. i think i got the desire now. jes keeping it dun give up easily....

No comments: