Sunday, April 27, 2008

life in KL

coming to here already 1 year more dy. my final year also coming soon. although anything got in Kl. but dun know y seem, i more like my hometown, izzit call homesick? 10years i havent go out to anywhere, every time i jes stay i nmy hometown, i jes wish one day i really can travel to any places. i got a lot of thing havent see on this earth yet. last time still wish i can work in kl..hehe but stay in here a moment, i think kl no much suitable for me. from here i learned how to protect our self, as a student, a lot of things will happen, if we no really learn it, in the end, we will lost everything. this week will be tired week! 2 tests 1 presentation. jes surrender this week to my God. lead me and guide me. what importance still is, get safe every day,every time. 22years dy. not 2years or 12 years old. thinking must be more mature and eye look far a bit. am i tired? whatever how, i will sustaining my self. be more strong. ever got a person told me b4, if u never shake this earth, i not count very success!! everybody must shake this earth. to shake this earth, we need many energy,manpower,sometime might sacrified something. but after u shaked it. the victories always belong us....

No comments: