Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sorry, My Lord

Say the word & i will sing for You
over oceans deep i will follow
if each star was a song
and every breath of wind praise
it would still fail by far
to say all my heart contains
i simply live, i simply live for You
as the glory of Your presence
now fills this place
in the worship we will meet You face to face
thereis nothing in this world
to which You can be compared Glory to glory, praise upon praise
You bind the broken hearted
and save all my tears
by Your word you set the captives free
there is nothing in this world
that You cannot do
I simply live, i simply live for You.
sometimes, i feel tat i no really understand my GOD, how much i love Him? everytime i sing through the worship song, all the lyarics of the worship song such as, i wan to follow You, i wan listen Your word. no matter what i still wanna follow U, i live Coz of U and etc. all this always question in my heart. izzit i really listen his word every time? or jes simply said only, when get problems jes find him and blame him? izzit i got carry up the cross and walk with my Lord? or i jes like the Peter, always betray my Lord? sometime,i feel sorry to my Lord, every thing i did , i no think about him. jes only small matter then i give up and away Him. dun wan go to church. izzit i'm a good diciple and follow him? izzit God got blame me if i no go to church? NO, really no. jes me only blame him. My Lord carry the Cross and die on the cross, he beat by roman soldiers, then He got give up or not? No, he die also wanna save us. then how many ppl know he? for me, jes know how to blame. small matter look like end of the world. then i got stand on his side and think about my Lord? sometime i choose for away. izzit my problem big like Him? last nite i dream about jesus told me, "Alex, no matter u so tired, no matter u no mood, no matter u how much busy, u also cannot stop ur mission on this world. u good coz u know me early, but u know how many ppl still havent accept me? they rejected me. they live for they self. izzit u wanna give up also and same wit them? when u accept me, u already carry up my cross. although the cross very heavy, however we still need continue it. carry up ur sword and shield and fight for victory, no matter how much diffuculty in front, no care how many enemies in fornt of us. we still need to move on. u cannot stop there , we know victory always belong us, but we still need accomplish our mission, we came for this world no jes enjoy it, we need to save our brothers and our sister. be strong and fight for my name. no fear in ur heart, coz i always around u. Son of God never defeated. coz i trust u , and u trust me, our relationship jes can build up. i will coming back soon, be patience". i sorry to my Lord. He always around me and never forsake anybodies. i still dun know. the gift form God, is most beautiful and precious for us, tat is Jesus Christ. now i know it. sorry my Lord and also give Thank to my Lord for save us

No comments: