Saturday, April 26, 2008

money, money, money

"alex, u cook mee again ar?? u always eat not sian meh". this sentence always come out when i cook the mee, my roomate will ask me even my friends sometime will advise me dun eat too much. in my heart, i sure know mee no good la,always eat will effect our healthy. but so what, this is a way to help me save more money. i'am spender b4. i can buy something no need to care the price. wanna buy,i sure wanna get it. but now. what i wan to buy i wanna consider around half year. my housemates will know, alex ar?? he dun go out dinner one la, always cook mee one. but how many ppl know i actually, i wanna save the money. sometime i also wish i can always join u all eat dinner. but i cannot always. what the way i can save is from eat. sometime i eat until sian, i still wanna eat. i wan to vomit. but still wanna eat. but now weak abit liao la,friends much a bit liao. sometime need to yamcha and celebrate birthday to them. spend a lot. for me, i really can save from my eat and give the best to my friends. appreciate them until one day, i the end...........

No comments: