Sunday, April 27, 2008

on fire!!

although now i study week,however,i looks like no mood to study. reason, dun know. i jes feel that i wan to worship God more than i study, even i read bible more than i read my book. izzit good or what? my heart only got of the heart of worship. another thing really no interest. but sometime still force my self to study, still like cin cai cin cai study. most of time will give to God to do the quiet time. this end of month, so many activities kena block coz of the final exam. like mti, my father stuff, friend wedding and etc. all the time crash wit my exam time. also feel so pai seh to my friend coz of exam i cannot join his wedding. haiz. mti also, this year already take the initiative to participate it. but in the end still crash wit my exam time. haiz..miss it, some time really dun care my exam and jes join it. but izzit mti every day got? if everyday then i really cannot make it lo. so sayang.very sayang. wow, after the exam.start my long holiday.long no long,short no short like that lo. after this holiday,i also getting more busy than now dy.final year project waiting me now. need to do some survey for it. jes pray for myself able get the job in kl la.this 3 years i come out to kl the purpose is i wan to be independent. and i dun wan always depend my family dy. jes hope i really can learn something while i stay in kl. suddenly get cough. my throat no much comfortable now. exam exam exam, jes hope i can rise my cgpa dy,dun wan drop dy. but now really no the mood for study. why? i also dun know. am i stress? look like no ler,i so enjoy like tat. good? no good? i have no idea. after the exam,i also wanna increase my guitar level dy. i wanna start to learn power tab for the guitar. start to play the effect for the guitar. wow. look like early now. exam season jes like tat, every person break and doing revision them self, hard to get reunion back for this time. actually, for me, not prefer exam time cancel the cg. more genting this this period, more of the God stregth we need. i jes wan this fire always burn it continuely and never stop it. support one another for this time. we also need Lord, guide us for this time. and never forget is learn His words.

No comments: