Saturday, April 26, 2008

Thank you my sister...

yeah, my sister went to muar jes bought some biscuit to me, thanks so much. i long time no go to muar dy, and also long time no eat food there, i also miss the biscuit. today she bring to me that shop i always go b4. b4 i always go tat shop buy a lot od biscuit. but no already no chance eat liao. thanks God, today let me can eat again. jes back back from school, my head suddenly so heavy. i think really get sick, then go to sleep a while, now better dy. also wanna wish my lecturer be safe along his journey to kampucia. wanna call him buy some presant to me la,wakaka. today i saw a couple in utar. the boy fetch the girl by the bikecycle the girl sit behinf the boy. so ramantic, seldom see kl got like this, all jes know using car only. when i saw this couple my heart also get sweet.haha. latelly damn tired ler, physical my friends also said me getting less to joke dy. i also dun know y, jes busy my assignment, then presentation coming soon. but after this sem...haha, also receive my friend "red bom" already... after sem break wanna balik kampung for my friend wedding. yo, one more wedding liao..we this getting be "old yellow fellow" haha. 2am now, also wanna sleep dy,tomolo still got class need to attand. good sleep for tonite, and be better tomolo..giving thanks to God, for today blessing...thank you.

No comments: