Sunday, April 27, 2008

tuesday morning

3:14am now, but i havent sleep, feeling sleepy actually maybe after this blog i will go to sleep lo. i like to write blog at this time. very quite no body will kacau...latelly all busy for exam. all not stay in house. jes few of us stay here and study. wanna go to my friend house study,sometime feel very lazy. so jes study my self lor..haiz plus MTI coming, i think next week will be less people in the house. i cannot do anything during MTI, coz of the exam. i kena say tata to MTI. after this MTI, all will back to hometown jor. for me? haha, got house like no house, wanna back dun wan back also nevermind one. actually also no idea. if i really go back,then will be hard to come back to kl again liao lor. 3 months, actually very fast one la.12 weeks only ma. still dun know after exam jes think. still got 2 days wanna strat my exam lo. very sad is my exam need 3 weeks. but after this 3 months break, aiya apa pun ambil balik liao la. wish my lecturer really got job for me tat time. hrm....also many ppl birthday in september, but coz of exam. we jes simple celebrate it. haiz,turn to exam. gambate all la. my coughing still havent be good. when this time my cough will getting serious. well, jes fine...kl nite very nice...hometown really cannot see it. dun know y, heart feel a lot of burdens. sometime, really feel tired, wanna rest. people always say: good rest is for future long journey...Be a man, really not so easy! He must take all the burdens and responsibility. whatever how big the burden. He also need to sustain for it. not jes talk,but need to action. maybe u will say me "da nan ren" , but for me, responsibility very important to me. this what my father teached me. well, now i jes 22, still have long journey need to walk. watever how my life will become worst or what, i still wanna walk thru and breakthrough all this. coz i'm MAN. from here also wish my roommate happy birthday!! althogh ppl less a bit, but we still appreciate our brothers relationship! hard we will know each other from different hometown. Thank God for creation this beautiful relation. we really really appreciate it!

No comments: