Saturday, April 26, 2008

finally can write Blog

lol, dun know ape hal, cannot write blog in last few days. i tot my pc cacat dy, but today everything dy be alrite. well, what i wan to say? jes my life lol, if nothing wanna to say dy. is ok latelly, finish my test temporary, now is starting my assignment lol. haha. facing study, i getting no mood, coz i got a lecturer, very very have his own strict princip. wat he wan us to do, then we really must follow. if not, we will die fast. last time did his test,then dy gave back us few day ago. i saw my marks got some dissapointed. finally i knew tat, all the question actually the answer i gave is rite, but y he gave me no marks. i see, he said tat wat language i use is no true. but my answer is true one, coz i like use my own language to write. so, he no gave me anymarks, i argue wit him. also useless. haiz~~ answer is true one ler. he make me dun know how to continue it his lesson. i put away his thing when he gave the corect answer. i no mood wanna to hear what he say. coz he make me no so admire him. but rethink back. if i give up now, jes tell him i confess i wrong, jes take out all my notes, and continue my study. finally i open another new line lol, reason is my old line really got some problem. jes open 2nd line lol. no so rich la, take 2 hp. after this my old phone will leave in house no take out liao, anthing wanna call me jes call my new line ya. august coming soon, my friend invited me go to join the immerse conference in subang. but 3 days located on 29,30,31 august. many ppl from difference countries will come, actually i really hope can go to see. haiz,if go alone then better dun go liao la. MTI coming soon, i hope this time i really can join it. no any time interruption. maybe MTI is my last activity in this year, after this i might back to home 3 months. this year christmas day, i might be alone gua..haha..

No comments: