Saturday, April 26, 2008

lost control

latelly,i will get mad easily, i can also lost my control and wanna scold ppl. i dun know y i get this feeling. feel like very get angry person. stress? no, jes start my study life how come got stress? this feeling already started since i started to evangelism. never leave me. sometime i worship in the half, actually my heart already pain but i could not cry out. heart fight each other. sometime i wish i can cry out. this more better i keep in my heart. but i cannot. can u understand my feeling? sometime wanna to cry but cannot. make my self very painful. now my mind look empty. sometime sit at here wat i wan to do. my friends always said me got problem. what i can tell them? sendiri no siok sendiri? felt very down then said very sad? sometime my friend share they problem i also dun know wanna how to encourage them. actually i feel better than them already. at least i still got ppl to support me. living in victory. need to connected and focus on Jesus, keep trusting in Jesus and also keep persevering in Jesus christ. then ur victory will be Now. overcome it. i think i need find a day and sit in peacfully and talk with God. if not, i jes will continue like this. in the end, i might back to the previous stanic.

No comments: